Monday, July 27, 2009

Interesting find!




My $LAVA chart was on Timothy Sykes blog, not a huge fan about that guy but I thought it was worth mentioning.

$LAVA was the only stock that gapped up and move lower today. (I guess Tim cursed the stock. lol j/k) But I'm still liking it form here, in fact, I added a bit more right at the 200 days and the stock bounced off from there since (Not suggesting averaging down on a stock in most cases). I am expecting a move up from here.) Here is the chart:

3 comments:

TrackingCR said...

Haha; Tim jinxed you. Try this, perhaps better for you:

http://www.kevinsmoneytree.org/ns.html?from=SPKbadjo

erika said...

stevie, im popping by again :)

Tradermarket247 said...

Nap - LOL Great link thanks!

Erika - Hope you learn something from my blog. (or perhaps your sister will)

Search This Blog