Sunday, August 2, 2009

July Best BTFO calls Video!

OK VIDEO IS UP!! This is my first time making a video, so please be understanding! Thank you!




Update:====

OK I"M SUPER FRUSTRATED! At the moment I know you guys can not see anything since everything is so small! Forget it! Here are the BEST JULY 2009 BTFO CALLS

icad kfn acad avii dan sqnm. You can search it on my blog! SORRY GUYS!! I TRIED.. I REAAALLY TRIED!! I am OPEN to ANY I MEAN ANY Suggestion! Thanks!

More UPDATE: OK I UPLOADED MY BTFO VIDEO ON YOUTUBE! I WORKS A LOT BETTER.

2 comments:

TrackingCR said...

enable "fullscreen" and should be OK.

Tradermarket247 said...

OK i will try to figure it out! I uploaded my video on youtube! and it's working very well! Thanks for your help NAP! OH YEAH FOLKS! TrackingCR Helped me alot on this video! BIT THANKS TO YOU BRO!

Search This Blog