Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The Ultimate Cheapies!



If you have been following me on twitter, you should know that I have been riding CNOA from 0.55 and I still own it. YES $0.55. I just realize that there are many Chinese mircocaps stock were breaking out this week (Some when up four folds, 400% return in five days). Here are few examples of stocks that brokeout and continue to move up in the past few days. They are: CHFI MYST JADA and CNOA (Again, I still have CNOA from 0.55) and CTDC

CHFI


CNOA


CTDC


MYST


JADA


I have begin a full search on all those Chinese Microcaps stock and see if there are still good setups for me to milk a few pennies. Here are some names I found(Notice most of the setups are not as good as the one shown above, but still worth to pay attention to.)

CCTR CPHI CKGT CIIC CYXN LTUS LWLL SCLX

CCTR


CPHI


CKGT


CIIC


CYXN


LTUS


LWLL


SCLX


Listen, these plays are not for everyone. I suggest you not to touch them if you do not know what you are doing. I am not expecting all of them will play out, but the point is, this could be a great learning experience to be able to observe changes in the market/sector and benefit from it.

No comments:

Search This Blog