Tuesday, March 30, 2010

$DCTH update

Congratulations for those who followed me and bought the stock. I have been accumulating DCTH since $4's and sold some trading shares at around $8.20 today while holding my core position. DCTH will soon be releasing it's FDA phase III data some time in the early April; hence, it is very important to decide whether you want to take profits from here or continue to ride with the wave. Investing is all about risk management; and if you were to ask me if I am at all concerned that DCTH might pull another GNVC (Down more than -70% today), I sure am. And if I will be pissed if the results failed? I sure will. Will this completely decapitate my trading career? NOT A CHANCE because I have done my own due diligence and I know exactly how much I am risking. For one thing, this study is headed by the NCI (National Cancer Institute) and they have the most patients involved in this study, so everything seems very favorable for DCTH. There is always risk when it comes to investing, especially with biotech companies but I am willing to ride my core positions into FDA phase III data results.

1 comment:

TrackingCR said...

Good write-up TMI !!

u da man !

I like being long on this one too! Haha

Search This Blog