Friday, July 9, 2010

Pre WORLDCUP FINAL Trading ideas!



I have been super busy watching the worldcup, drinking at night and watching more worldcup in the morning again...etc for a month now. So please excuse me for not being up-to-date on my blog post while enjoying this once every four years event (i'm sure @Traderstewie would understand.)

Below are some epic picks from my l33t trader friends @Kunal00 @Ragincajun @Weeklyta

VISN


STEC


BANR


CPE


PWER


Enjoy!

Remember to watch the World Cup Final on Sun, Jul 11 2:30pm EDT ! I am going to support Netherlands for this reason.

2 comments:

Boricua Trader said...

I support Spain for this reason: http://boricuatrader.blogspot.com/2010/06/tribute-to-spain-world-cup-2010.html

Tradermarket247 said...

WOAH!! niice!! Hmmmm now i'm confused ROFL!!

Search This Blog