2) What's more interesting is that the stock have a Short Float of 24.40%. That's alot of FUEL
for a Short Squeeze.
3) On top of that the chart setup looks amazingly bullish.
Let's take a look at the chart:
I like the stock above $2.80 and I wouldn't be surprise if the stock gets squeeze to $5.00 on Monday.
- I DO NOT have a CRYSTAL BALL, I can not guarantee you anything.(All I am doing is asking you to be prepared)
- Do not make any assumption and always trade what you see, not what you think. (For example, if the stock gaps down on Monday, feel free to throw this post to the trash can.)
- Trade the chart, look for volume and price and nothing else.
- Good Luck